Friday, November 26, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Today, I made cinnamon rolls with my family. They turned out scrumptious, and everyone was addicted at first bite.

The dough, which we made from scratch (using yeast), took a little while to rise, but the fluffy result was well worth it.


The icing was something of my own creation, although the recipe did suggest confectioners sugar and milk. I used about 1/2 cup milk, and 2 cups (give or take) confectioners sugar, until it got a little thicker. Then I warmed up about 4 tablespoons of cream cheese and whisked it into the icing.

I got the idea from another blog, J's Kitchen.
Here is the recipe.

3 comments:

  1. We all agreed: These were the best cinnamon rolls we had ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try these! They look so good, all your recipes do. So great.

    d

    ReplyDelete